Thank you for your Interest in Star Alliance International
Prospective purchasers of Shares of Common Stock (the “Shares”) offered by STAR ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL CORP. (the “Company”) must meet minimum requirements. In order to facilitate this, each prospective investor must fill-out and submit an “Investor suitability questionnaire”.
The Purpose of the investor suitability questionnaire is to solicit certain information regarding your financial status to determine whether you are an “Accredited Investor,” as defined under applicable federal and state securities laws, and otherwise meet the suitability criteria established by the Company for purchasing Shares. This questionnaire is not an offer to sell securities.
Your answers will be kept as confidential as possible. By executing the questionnaire you agree, however, that the Questionnaire you submit may be shown to such persons as the Company deems appropriate to determine your eligibility as an Accredited Investor or to ascertain your general suitability for investing in the Shares.
Please download and execute the NDA and investor questionnaire from the links below. Please answer all questions completely and execute the signature page for both.
Once you have completed the form, please email the form to: Info@StarAllianceMines.com we will then confirm receipt and submit your form to corporate counsel for review. Once the review is completed we will contact you with the result and if you are approved as a potential investor, you will receive information on how to invest, including description of company operations and access to the current offering in either print or electronic form. Thank you for taking the time to help us fulfill this regulatory requirement. Your interest in Star Alliance International is greatly appreciated.
Investor suitability requirements explanation
In light of the long-term nature of an investment in shares of common stock, the lack of liquidity of the underlying securities, the various risk factors involved in making an investment in shares of common stock and in order to ensure compliance with federal and state securities laws, we must take certain steps to assure that Investors meet certain standards of suitability. These standards relate to the financial ability of an Investor to bear the economic risk of an investment in shares of common stock and the Investor’s level of sophistication in analyzing the merits and risks of making an investment in shares of common stock. These standards represent minimum suitability standards for Investors, and the satisfaction of such standards by a prospective investor does not necessarily mean that shares of common stock are a suitable investment for such prospective investor.
We are offering the Common Shares without registration under the Securities Act, in reliance upon registration available thereunder, including Section 4(2) of the Securities Act and Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder. Regulation D sets forth certain restrictions as to the amount of, and the number and nature of the purchasers of, securities offered pursuant thereto. In order for this Offering to qualify for certain exemptions under Regulation D, we may sell Common Shares to 35 Unaccredited and an unlimited number of persons who are “Accredited Investors,” unless the Company’s board of directors allows an exemption for a particular non-accredited investor.
Generally, an “Accredited Investor” is an Investor who meets at least one of the following standards or is otherwise within the meaning of such term under applicable interpretations:
1. Any bank as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Act whether acting in its individual or fiduciary capacity; insurance company as defined in Section 2 (13) of the Act; investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a business development company as defined in Section 2(a)(48) of that Act; Small Business Investment Company licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration under Section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; employee benefit plan within the meaning of Title I of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, if the investment decision is made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in Section 3(21) of such Act, which is either a bank, insurance company, or registered investment advisor, or if the employee benefit plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000;
2. Any private business development company as defined in Section 202(a)(22) of the Investment;
3. Any organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, corporation, similar Business trust, or Company, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000;
4. Any director, or executive officer of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or any manager or executive officer of Company of that issuer;
5. Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, at the time of his or her purchase exceeds $1,000,000, excluding the value of the person’s primary residence;
6. Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;
7. Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000 not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purpose is directed by a sophisticated person as described in Section 230.506(b)(2)(ii);
8. Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
In the event you do not meet the accredited investor requirements set-forth above, this memorandum will allow up to 35 non-accredited investors. If you would like to invest in the company’s securities but you do not meet the accredited investor requirements, please contact the company to find out if any non-accredited investor opportunities are available.
Please send written correspondence to:
Star Alliance International Corp.
5743 Corsa Avenue, Suite: 218
West Lake Village, CA 91362
Corporate Phone Number: 1-833-443-STAR (7827)
Corporate Email: Info@StarAllianceMines.com